Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a day off

There are few days like Monday. After a few days of being indoors due to the weather, and being under the weather- I decided enough was enough and we HAD to venture out. I took the boys to the "dinosaur" museum and can I just say- I had one of those parenting days that makes you think you actually ARE doing a good job. The boys had a lot of fun running around and playing in the exhibits. Tristan was in awe of everything he saw. He would look up and around- and just say" WOW", WWWWOOOOOOWWWW", WoW" the entire time he would run as fast as his little legs would carry him and his arms flapping at his sides. They played nicely together, and whenever Elijiah was out of view Tristan would take off calling Elijiah till he found him- a fun game of hide a seek, peek-a-boo, and brotherly love. We came home and they played star wars- Elijiah letting Tristan use some of his beloved collection. They played kitchen together and helped me cook dinner. It was a magical - wonderful day with my children.




1 comment:

Casey said...

So fun--love days like that. The erosion table too just is hours of fun:}

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett