Thursday, November 19, 2015
The big 3!
Oh man...Jett. You are on FIRE! You are super smart, happy, funny, quirky, loving, cuddly, one crazy BOY! Your obsessions have ranged from tractors to skeletons this year and currently you are sleeping with several. You know primary songs, and nursery rhymes, counting and ABC's. You hate nursery at church and just want to go to sacrament..( for the food only) you sleep in our bed and have an irrational fear of being left alone ( even when I take Walter out) or get out of the car to get GAS for example. We havent figured out where that comes from yet. You love playdough, and stuffed animals, playing tractors in the dirt and playgrounds ( what kid doesnt?!) Happy to be your mama. You make me smile, and thankful I am blessed with you in my life I can imagine you not being with your dad and I...you were meant for us. Love you sweet thing...forever and always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett











No comments:
Post a Comment