Friday, August 1, 2014

Sold!

Under contract so crossing fingers all goes well.

Move out in 30 days! Ek! We have a general idea of what we will be doing, but that could change...huge decision people.  Downsizing...committed, ready and on board, but where to go...Im a creature of habit and like my routine and where I live...to go west is a huge deal for me to consider.

Sigh.  We will figure it out.

I will mention this...Im not terribly creative but after 7 homes in 7 years one thing I know is that I just have to make a house MINE. Put my personal stamp on it...im absolutely drawn to project houses I realize, or just a bit of a project that when I walk in I can envision fun changes.  New is great, easy - but bland.  That's the dilemma.  We are leaning towards new for a variety of reasons, but im drawn to older SLC...Tree lined streets, larger yards, old homes that need work and a loving hand.  BUT this move is about simplifying our life/time/money and a fixer requires all that and more...

Going to move in with my mother until we figure it out and find/build a place so wish us luck on the next chapter!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett