I know I am not mother of the year( not even close) ...I didn't do anything major, or at all-- for Easter. Bought Tristan and Jett and new church outfit and Elijiah a shirt. No baskets, or candy...I dunno...just every holiday is so over blown. I realize that Easter and Christmas are the biggies but with both and all holidays I should say its just about candy and presents? I just cant do it. The expectations of kids these days. So while Tristan said " isn't there supposed to be a gift from the easter bunny when I wake up" I laughed and just said not in this house. We did do Thanksgiving point tulip festival, soccer on sat, and a brunch with a small egg hunt on Sunday. I say its enough. :) Jonathan took some great photos of the kids Sat while we were at Elijiahs game...seriously adorable.






No comments:
Post a Comment