we have so many photos that we have taken over the last few months but ZERO time to download and post. I finally got Jonathan to download some on a rare day off and here are a couple olds ones, new ones and stuff in between lol. Life is always going at a breakneck pace. Not sure when or how that will ever change...so its our new normal. Basement is 99% finished, some small finish things to do, paint patchups, a couple lights to hang and cleanup....so we are pretty excited about that. When its all clean i'll specifically put up those photos. Jonathan really has been a rockstar when it comes to juggling school- job that is beyond crazy bad, and endless nights working on the house. Ive decided no more. I dont care what it costs, the aggravation and fights over remodels arent worth it. Next up is our master bath and I totally want someone else to do it.
All the boys are growing fast and Jett is super cute. I literally want to eat him. I kiss him all day and am so in love. The school year is coming to a close and summer approaches. Noel will come out again in a few weeks and we are all so excited to see her again. In all we are doing great...





No comments:
Post a Comment