- Jonathan is in Ireland. Lucky guy. We miss him terribly.
- We applied to have Elijiah return to Lordes next year.
- There have been some set backs with Tristans behavior.
- With the warmer weather- Ive been itching to start up on the home improvements again.
- I must resist.
- Soccer has started again. Its going to be a long 2.5 months
- Seeing a different Dr at the end of the month. Perhaps a new perspective/treatment is what we need to help with the baby thing...
- Took Eijiah skiing the other day...best time just he and I.
- Its all about the superheros around our house.
- Elijiah asked if I "combed" my face. He said it was because there are so many wrinkles on it. To which I was immediately offended but realized he is speaking the truth. FACE LIFT TIME? Not sure --but its time for Botox immediately.
Monday, March 12, 2012
a few updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
1 comment:
Fun times!
And you DO NOT need botox silly girl - you are beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment