* update: they all found good homes( I hope) via the humane society of utah. with no takers I took them last night. :( the little things were so adorable following me around the house and purring constantly when I held them...but alas the time had come. they needed a chance at getting perm. homes.
goodness it hasnt ended yet! george-hobo-bobo has officially been given a home-as our outside cat! he decided everytime that he was allowed out of the bathroom to spray some part of the house soo- we of course put a collar on him, got him a little doggie house, and put him outside. I fully expected him to run away, but hes been sitting around the house crying to be let back in. Hes a totally reformed lovey cat- a few pounds heavier and I couldnt be happier with the arrangement. :)
NOW how did we end up with 5 kittens you may ask? GRRR well another feral cat - that I noticed a month or so ago being pregnant decided to have her kittens in our neighbors backyard under the deck. I had to check them out - and because our neighbor didnt want to deal with them we offered to take them and try and find homes for them. SO we decided to keep one ( oh my goodness another cat!
(WHEN DO I GET MY DOG? Lol)
We need to find homes for the other 4. They are seriously the cutest things ever and about 5 weeks at the most. unfortunately didnt catch the mom although we will still keep trying. If not she will likely get prego and we will be dealing with this again in another 6 months. Help me I hope not!
So anyone want one? haha!!
NOW how did we end up with 5 kittens you may ask? GRRR well another feral cat - that I noticed a month or so ago being pregnant decided to have her kittens in our neighbors backyard under the deck. I had to check them out - and because our neighbor didnt want to deal with them we offered to take them and try and find homes for them. SO we decided to keep one ( oh my goodness another cat!
(WHEN DO I GET MY DOG? Lol)
We need to find homes for the other 4. They are seriously the cutest things ever and about 5 weeks at the most. unfortunately didnt catch the mom although we will still keep trying. If not she will likely get prego and we will be dealing with this again in another 6 months. Help me I hope not!
So anyone want one? haha!!


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Joe's mom wants a kitten SOO bad. Is the little white one (in the bottom of the picture) available? She might want it...
Post a Comment