Dear Poisonedtulip:
I just wanted you to know that I have attempted many times to comment on your blog with no success. I dont know if its the formatting or what- but Ive tried on several occassions to send you good wishes, and let you know I have read your blog and hope that you are well.
Not sure if you check out our blog much or at all -to get this message- but I hope you do. This is a shout out to you and my best attempt to sending good thoughts your way! :)
amber
4 comments:
Hmmmm, I just tested it out by writing a comment to myself and it appears to be working.
I wonder if it only pertains to other people. Then again no one comments on my blogs other than you(when you could) so I'd have no real way of knowing if the comment option was being faulty or not. Maybe I'll change my blog layout.
And thank you for everything. :)
Maybe how you see it as the moderator is different...I could write the comment, but then the word verification would appear, but I couldnt enter the text to then save the comment. Strange huh? Anyway hope you have a good day! Talk to you soon! :)
I thought it might be the word verification, seeing as how it didn't show up when I commented. I turned that off, go ahead and try to comment again, it should work this time.
Ah so it was just the verification box. Glad at least someone posts about the problem, cause now its fixed!
Now, comment away!!! :)
Post a Comment