However we had a great time---She arrived last Sunday. Monday we drove down to Salt Lake to pick up Elijiah from his dads and have Breakfast with my dad. Good Grandpa time! After that I took her to Temple square and wanted to take a quick tour around and show her the conference center. But we got wrangled into the 30 min tour of the center which while great wasnt on the agenda and by the time we got through it was a blistering 102 degrees so a quick jaunt over to the visitors center and then home. We went for a swim and here was a sweet moment between these two. Now I should say that Noel is the best older sister EVER! So patient and loving to her two brothers...and patience?! That of a saint! Well we had lots of plans all week, but Tuesday came and she was sick as a dog- so couch time was the new plan. Wed--well still sick. Thursday?? Still not feeling great. But shes was tired of laying around and spending her vacation on the couch...
So we got out of the house and went to the Hill Air Force Museum. Id never been there before and I have to say- it was awesome! I was totally impressed. Elijiah who says he wants to grow up and be a pilot someday, I thought would be much happier to check it all out...but alas, the grumpy child was with us that morning so -not so much. After the museum we went back to the house and packed for our over night trip to Lava Hot Springs! I was super excited to get out of town and do something different.
Today, before Noel left, I had my step sister Wendy come up and take some family photos...she was kind enough to let Jonathan download a few before she left so he could play around..( I told you he was having fun :) Anyway here is a sneak peak at one of the shots! I cant wait till we see what she does with the shoot!
www.wendyandersonphotography.blogspot.com( is her photography blog...you have to check it out...shes pretty awesome!!!!!!Anyway that is what we did this past week. I had so much fun and miss my Noellie already...I love you sweetheart and we will see you again soon!!!!XOXOXO
1 comment:
hahahaha I love Tristan's crazy hair in the trampoline shot! haha I'm glad to see you had such a fun week! Excited for you to come back to work though... I'm bored without you!!! :)
Post a Comment